Mach-E Built

Discussion in 'Mustang Mach-E' started by SThomas219, Mar 4, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

Got THE email from Ford this morning.

[​IMG]
    ETA between 4/16 and 4/22/2021 though I know that can slip. When I ordered this back in October of 2020. I was worried I would not get it by mid-summer. Ford seems to have upped their game down in Mexico. Hopefully, they have also worked out the bugs which have delayed deliveries for many cars.

Domenick and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Congrats on this! Considering some have been pushed back a bit, this is pretty great timing. I think I prefer this blue to the Grabber Blue.

SThomas219 likes this.
  4. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

Well, I already have a Grabber Blue Mustang. ;)

[​IMG]

5. You're going to have quite the garage. Which of your cars will be quicker? This one looks quicker...

6. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

It's the Ecoboost Premium with a few speed and appearance mods. it is quicker than the Mach-E but not off the line. :)

Domenick and electriceddy like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

it has been shipped with a late April delivery ETA. :D

Domenick likes this.
  9. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

The ETA has slipped a month as of last week. However, it showed up in Kansas City last week, too. Maybe it will still show around the original ETA? Time will tell!

Domenick likes this.
  10. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

SThomas219 likes this.
  11. larrenz

larrenz Member

Really nice color. I like the side decal also

SThomas219 likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

Tomorrow was supposed to be the original ETA. I do know it got to Kanas City by rail from Mexico. It was delivered to the next rail yard. From there I have no visibility. My dealer does and they confirmed it was in KC as of last week. Could be here any day now but the current ETA is 5/29. I suspect it will show up sooner but who knows?

14. SThomas219

SThomas219 Active Member

The Ford Mustang Mach-E showed up at the dealer last Friday. 57 days after status changed to "shipped" and only a week and a day later than the original ETA of 4/22. Test drove it on Saturday but needed time to gather the funds for the down payment. The dealership needed to review the new Ford Options financing with their Ford rep. However, I finally picked it up today.

[​IMG]
    This is the Premium trim in Infinite Blue with Space Gray interior. It is RWD and has the extended battery which is capable of 300 miles in range.

electriceddy likes this.
  15. Very impressive color, sharp looking Mach-E Mustang.
    I would love to try one when available in this area.
    My guess is you are impressed with the performance as well as the range, look forward to reports on ownership experiences.
    Congratulations:)

SThomas219 likes this.