Electric motorcycles!

Discussion in 'Other EVs' started by Domenick, Oct 10, 2017.

To remove this ad click here.

1. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Just got off the phone with the shop in Ft Walton Beach Fla. that sells them. They do accept trades but could only give me a low ball figure on my bike without taking it for a test ride and I understand that completely, I'm sure once their tech gets on it, it'll blow his mind with all the performance enhancements I added to it.

When it was stock you roll back on the throttle and it put puts up to speed, with my mods, you roll back on the throttle you better be leaning forward and holding on real tight, heh.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Oh yeah? I didn't know there were those sorts of mods for Zeros. What are they and would they affect a warranty?

4. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Was talking about my current motorcycle, mod wise that is. It came from Suzuki with a vacuum regulated pos carburetor, I put one with an accelerator pump on it like they use on racing bikes.

5. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Still waiting to hear back from the dealer when I can go pick it up. Not sure if it's a covid related delay or what but one dealer doesn't have the DS I want and the other hasn't replied back at all. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  6. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Welp I guess getting an EV motorcycle is a non event. Still haven't heard back from either dealer, but....... I did reserve an EV F150 Lightning. Come hell or high water there will be some sort of electric mobility under my arse next year. :D

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. RLXXI

RLXXI Active Member

Well there's electric mobility under my arse as promised in last post. Not exactly what I had in mind but it sure does get the job done lol.

[​IMG]

Domenick and electriceddy like this.
  9. Nice unit, there really isn't anything greener than an electric lawn tractor. Not an electric motorcycle, but I have a gut feeling little tweaking is in your future:
    :D