Post pics of your Kona..

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by FloridaSun, Jul 23, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. A year has gone by and 14,000 kms so I thought it might be time to post a pic to confirm it's real. It's relaxing in a warm home alongside it's temporarily sidelined mate ('18 Volvo XC60).

IMG_5329.jpeg

TXP, FloridaSun, ehatch and 2 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. PRGDénia

PRGDénia Member

Here's my 2020 64kWh Kona Style parked in my usual spot at the marina earlier in the week. IMG_9769.jpg

FloridaSun and electriceddy like this.
  4. Looks well suited and aptly named for that beautiful location:)

PRGDénia likes this.
  5. E-Shark

E-Shark Active Member

Nice!!! Hope the newer one is working out much better!

electriceddy likes this.
  6. Pheonician

Pheonician New Member

Finally decided on the perfect decal for my EV!

Attached Files:

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. heres my 2021 kona PXL_20210126_182642180.MP.jpg

TXP and PRGDénia like this.
  9. Milkplus

Milkplus New Member

PXL_20201218_130339791.~2_exported_1612081047570.jpg Couldn't resist snapping this photo of my Kona parked randomly next to two of its cousins when I got back from a trip to the supermarket at the end of last year. Mine's the one on the right - 2020 premium model, picked up the keys on October 31 2020 and loving it so far!

TXP, PRGDénia and electriceddy like this.
  10. I like the one on the far left side.:D

11. Appropriately, all are parked below the sprinkler system ;)

mho, John Lumsden, Clamps and 5 others like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. FinYang

FinYang New Member

Hi from Finland. I thought it would be cool to share something from here. Mine is registered december 3rd 2020 and driven 4037 kms. In here the top trim is called Style, it's got all the goodies except one needs to pay extra for full leather seats plus more for sunroof. I luckily did not want either even if those would've been included :) A friend of mine wrapped the roof in vinyl satin black and the front end is protected by some mystic wrap which should prevent stones and scratches. And if it gets some, I could just give it a bit of heat gun and it should be like new again. Windows are all tinted with very light film, only to keep 50 % of the sun heat outside of the car when parked during summer. Interior is black, part leather-part fabric with Krell audio. And actually, in the first place we were only thinking of buying a Zoe for wifey, but after I took a test drive with it I knew I needed ev also. Happy with both choices :cool: Both are really dirty at the moment, but they are for driving not washing :p Best Regards, Jani

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 15.03.37 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 15.03.37.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    electriceddy likes this.
  14. First blue one I have seen with a black roof - looks awesome:)

FinYang likes this.
  15. Tomek

Tomek Active Member

Quite a nice pair, indeed :)

FinYang likes this.
  16. TerryFolds

TerryFolds New Member

Hi from California! We have a pair too! I plan to do a gloss black vinyl roof on my Kona, yours looks great! Wish they had the blue available when I got mine.

Screenshot 2021-02-22 193419.png

FinYang likes this.
  17. MSimpsonNJ

MSimpsonNJ Active Member

New Kona color, available now in New Jersey. It's called Pulse Red with Pollen Tinting

upload_2021-4-21_16-3-25.jpeg

18. When I owned my Nissan EVs, I used that handy EV tool "Leaf" blower for just that sort of thing.:D
    Probably work for our Kona EVs as well.

mho likes this.
  19. Pobre

Pobre Member

PXL_20210324_203203904~2.jpg

BC-Doc likes this.
  20. Here's mine in Martinborough New Zealand. It was one of the first batch to arrive in July 2018, and I took delivery in August that year. Today's picture does not show it's replacement traction battery which has just been installed - Yay! So good to have the car back :) It's at 33k kms. KonaJL.jpeg

TXP, Chris Alemany, larrenz and 2 others like this.
  21. I bought the first arrival of the unallocated base model to show up in Hawkes Bay. I’m looking forward to a new battery but expect to be waiting a long time. The car has otherwise been flawless.

John Lumsden likes this.
  22. larrenz

larrenz Member

Looks nice. Are the crossbars factory ones?

23. IMG_3577.jpg
    The crossbars were an option at the time of purchase and the dealer installed them. The brand is Whispbar. They are quiet, and can't be creating too much drag because I regularly get between 14 and 16 Kwh/100km. As well as load carrying they help find the parked car!