Picking up 2020 Clarity Touring in a week

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Sam Ng, Jul 6, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Sam Ng

Sam Ng New Member

Thanks guys for explaining the ACC and other stuff, very informative! Been few days now with the car, love it! Charged the car twice with free 240V charger (Flo and Chargepoint), about an hour each session. So far about 250kms, still more than 3/4 of a tank! According to the OD, I have about 440kms to go!

Next time when I get on the highway, will engage EV charging to see how it goes as the battery drains like no tomorrow when on the highway (guess it saves on gas until the battery runs out). The paddle braking is fun to play with, still need to measure out the distance with braking level.

I registered HondaLink through the phone, it asked first time if I wanted to use WiFi or App, I chose WiFi and it connected after I entered the VIN # to HondaLink app. One question is how do I know if the car is transmitting data through cellular network or not? I get updates every once in a while but I know for sure the car isn't connected to WiFi.

It's Friday, hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Hi David, Can you tell me about this 16-amp EVSE that charges in 8.5 hours on 120 volts? What is the make and model? Thanks.

4. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

This - And check for the L1 charger and tire kit are still in the trunk. I bet the PDI is empty and doesn't have the high voltage battery capacity. You will want to get this number so you can monitor it throughout the years.

insightman likes this.