Michelin Energy Saver A/S 235/45/R18 - Green X Eco tires

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Highland58, Jul 2, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. I have a set of 4 tires, about 550 miles used. Excellent quality, exceptionally low rolling resistance can enhance vehicle operating efficiency and environmental impact, features siped, independent tread blocks to combine predictable handling, no compromise stopping performance and all-season traction without trading fuel efficiency.
    Michelin Comfort Control Technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to reduce vibrations and road noise to keep the vehicle quiet. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped polyamide on top of a polyester cord casing to combine strength, efficiency and comfort.
    These tires list for over $200 each - I will sell the set for $425.00. Available in the Seattle Tacoma area or you pay for shipping of your choice.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. altfuelcarguy

altfuelcarguy Member

Dang, that's a good deal. I had to replace one the other day due to a puncture and it was $250. For one tire. Excellent tire if you want a smooth quiet ride and the best fuel economy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Inside EVs mobile app