LEASE UNTIL PERFECTED

Discussion in 'Bolt EV' started by SWAMPLIFE, Jun 25, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. SWAMPLIFE

SWAMPLIFE New Member

SC
    I plan to just lease until it is perfected LEASE.jpg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. marshall

marshall Well-Known Member

Yes, please do! I'll be looking for a cheap used Bolt.

4. rgmichel

rgmichel Active Member

Yes, I would love a second Bolt. Please continue to see it as imperfect so I can buy it used...... Alternatively, you can see it my way. The Bolt EV is the best car I have ever driven or owned. There is not much at all to improve on perfect.

5. jeff10236

jeff10236 Member

I can see why some people would like to lease for now. BEV tech is moving fairly quickly, and today's gen of batteries will likely be obsolete in 5-10 years (they get much smaller, lighter and more powerful every few years). It is a little cheaper per month, and you get out of the car right around the time the next big jump for battery tech happens. Still, with the new 60kW Leaf coming soon, the 60kW Niro BEV and Kona, and the Bolt (i.e. cars that get in the mid-200 mile range), I'm not sure it is really necessary. Other than the Leaf, most previous BEV, PHEV and hybrids have done decently on battery life so there is no real reason to worry there either.

6. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

Some people have suggested replacing the iron tires on horseless carriages with rubber ones.

Have you ever heard of anything so crazy?
    :D

7. To remove this ad click here.