GM has to live down its history ?

Discussion in 'Chevrolet' started by JosueKnox, Mar 18, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. JosueKnox

JosueKnox New Member

When GM went bakrupt for being a petrol shil Obama lopped its head off. GM was whining it could compete because of Unions and because wages and benefits were too high and profit too low. But BMW had 2x the proit and 2x the revenue on 2x the wages and way better than 2x the benefits with much more employee input and a much much more powerful union.

GM also killed off the electric car in the 90 (I know electrics have been around since the start.) It made some great electrics just so it could scrap them and say they didn't work. As much as I know every electric helps and this was Musk's plan and as crucial as the Volt was, I'd personally prefer GM went out of business or at least through a complete purge because it can't be trusted- its culture is bad and it would revert instantaneously if there were no Tesla. Its a convicted hard core petrol offender.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. JosueKnox

JosueKnox New Member

The app is a fully native iOS app and has been built using (mostly) SwiftUI (and a little bit of UIKit). As the name suggests the app lets you add your outgoings, such as your phone contract or your gym membership. With the details you have entered Outgoings will calculate the total amount coming out today, this week, month and year. Some subscriptions may be billed in a foreign currency, and instead of converting that yourself, the app will convert it for you and include the converted figure when displaying the total.