Electric Vehicle Survey

Discussion in 'General' started by Ada H, Nov 13, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Ada H

Ada H New Member

Hello forum members,

I am conducting a survey to analyze consumer behavior on Electric Vehicles for a university market analysis. I would greatly appreciate it if you could participate in the survey. It should only take you 3-5 minutes to complete.

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/GvnTsN7cvsGLEhGV9

Thank you for your time!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. davidtm

davidtm Active Member

Just took your survey. I wanted to point out that it was not well-informed, as 2 major manufacturers of EVs were not listed in that question.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

4. Pushmi-Pullyu

Pushmi-Pullyu Well-Known Member

I note they're missing Volkswagen and Nissan. Are those the two EV manufacturers you're talking about, "davidtm"?

Anyway, I agree: There is a major hole in that survey. The Nissan Leaf is still one of the best-selling EVs worldwide, despite declining sales. Volkswagen will almost certainly be a major player in that market starting next year. VW already is a major player in that market in Europe.

5. davidtm

davidtm Active Member

Actually, I was thinking of Hyundai and Kia (I have a Niro EV)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

6. Frank K

Frank K Member

I think that the survey is unrealistic in more ways. The questions on recharge do not make sense for most EV owners. Recharge time for every day use is irrelevant. You go home, you plug it in and it is full in the morning. Recharge time is only relevant, if you have no access to home charging or if you are on a road trip. where you need to add significant charge. This survey was written by someone with little or no EV experience ... might add value to rethink the questions with some EV owner input.

Pushmi-Pullyu likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Probably would have been a better survey if the author have scanned a few EV forums first. Perhaps this explains why traditional dealers are such bad EV salesmen.

Bob Wilson