Polestar 2 auto show debut videos

Discussion in 'Polestar 2' started by Domenick, Mar 5, 2019.

To remove this ad click here.

1. The Polestar 2 has just made its auto show debut in Geneva. This gives journalists a chance to crawl all around it and give us further details and more perspective.

This thread will collect videos from the show.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. This video from Roadshow is good, though mostly the same info. One difference is, at the end she says the non-Launch Edition version will cost $55,000 (production on non-Launch cars will only begin around February 2020, and) it will only be available for sale via online or through a sonn-to-be-launched subscription service.

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Looks like the I-Pace is in trouble. <snicker>

Bob Wilson

Domenick likes this.
  5. Redline Reviews is a bit longer than the others at 6:37. And it gives us our first look at the Polestar 2 frunk (pictured below video).

polestar-2-frunk-front-trunk-small.jpg

6. This is is different from all the others. It's a great walk-through of the Android-based OS. Screen seems nicely responsive.

Here's one from Car. Looking at this one makes me think this center console is not super ergodynamic. In particular, I think the sides seem a little high.

tha

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Finally, the initial Autogefühl review has been released. If you're going to watch one video of the Polestar 2 at Geneva, it should be this one. If you've watched all the other ones and/or followed the release of details closely, you won't see much new, but there are definitely a few things here: the rear hatch release, as well as news of a motion-activated release on the production version.

The presenter does have a couple of good criticisms: the USB covers in the front console and the thick borders around the screen that seen to just waste a ton of real estate.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019