New NAV MAPs released - 05-03-2023 .. Anyone dare to install yet?

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Tim94549, May 5, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Tim94549

Tim94549 Active Member

Map-n-Soft released the update to NAV/MAPS .. Anyone successfully install yet? So many issues with previous installs; not sure if I want to chance it again to be Trail Blazing. :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I installed it. No issues so far. I am disappointed by the route planner though. It literally only just adds chargers as waypoints to your route; it doesn't display expected charge times or arrival SoCs, nor does it automatically reroute and pick different chargers based on the new route like the unofficial engineering mode version did.

Hyundai says it's the third-largest automaker in the world. It's quite disappointing that they can't seem to get this right.

Kirk likes this.
  4. Tim94549

Tim94549 Active Member

Thanks for the info... I probably will try the install today.. I've had an Open Ticket with BLUELINK for months regarding the failure of a POI to be sent to my car. They can't figure it out. Maybe this update will fix that?

5. duende

duende New Member

Over here in Germany I've tried for over a year to get Hyundai to figure out why the voice command that disables/enables acoustic navigation guidance doesn't work anymore. Very friendly reactions to my OpenTicket, but no fix to the problem. I've given up... You guys use this feature?

6. Toby Whitehead

Toby Whitehead New Member

I installed it last night. I have come across any bugs yet.

7. To remove this ad click here.