New URL?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by revorg, Apr 11, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

Did the forum king change the URL to this forum? Yesterday, when I tried to check the latest posts, I got a very strange list of posts (ancient posts that each repeated three times). I tried a different path this morning, and on my second try, I found it, but at a different URL. So much for my "favorites" links.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    You’ll notice that “MINI” has been divided into three subforums ahead of the arrival of the Aceman and Countryman EV electrics. All the threads you know and love are now in the “Cooper SE” subforum. I tend to leave this tab open on its own, and used to refresh by hitting the “MINI” heading, now I just hit the “Cooper SE” heading. That shows me all the threads that have been updated since my last visit.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    Domenick, GvilleGuy and insightman like this.
  4. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

I see that now. The "old" forum URL ended in "se.89", and the "new" one ends in "se.149". I probably won't be spending much time on the Countryman SE forum or the other new one. My interest is the Mini SE.

5. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

We graduated from the supervision of the BMW forum!

6. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    BMW i drivers don’t seem to have much interest in forums; the last BMW post here was a couple of months ago, and even at -post and -fest the i posts are few and far between.

GvilleGuy likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. fishbert

fishbert Well-Known Member

Maybe they should've put BMW models under the MINI heading, then. :cool:

pictsidhe and MichaelC like this.
  9. Hi there. Yes, we had originally placed Mini in the BMW subforum which, in retrospect, was a mistake.
    Now, the BMW has more room for its models (needs more owners, though!) and Mini has room for its future models.
    Apologies for any disruptions to your links. We really should have done this sooner, and I truly appreciate your patience.