Ioniq 5 Receiver Hitch

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 5' started by Keith Kenworthy, Jan 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Keith Kenworthy

Keith Kenworthy New Member

I hope to own an Ioniq 5 in the next few months. But I want to make sure I can attach my Rocky Mounts bike rack on the car. It uses a 2” receiver to mount to the back. Does anyone know if there is a receiver type hitch for this car?

Stymeron likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Auction Wheels

Auction Wheels New Member

I am an owner and am trying to find a hitch that will fit and the VTL adapter to buy. Anyone?

4. EnerG

EnerG Active Member

Pardon ?

Welcome to the forum. VTL=Vehicle to Load. I think the original poster is looking for a trailer hitch. Somehow VTL seems a bit Off Topic. "Off Topic" is a bad thing on web forums as it dilutes the discussion. If you re-word your question and post it as a new thread in the I5 forum it might get some answers. ;)

5. Found a hitch as an accessory on the US Hyundai Accessories site.
    It listed the hitch as also being compatible with 2022 Tucson.
    Looked it up at eTrailer and they showed a Tucson hitch with 2 inch receiver.
    Optimistic that Hyundai's own will also be 2 inch so breathing a bit easier :).

6. pastafarian

pastafarian New Member

A tow hitch (PIO code = TH) is on the dealer price sheet as a port-installed option in the US. I would expect this to be a 2" receiver.

DLinLV likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. DLinLV

DLinLV New Member

Good news. I need a Class 1 receiver for bike rack, so hope this is for sure.