Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

Agreed. Congrats everyone! Mine’s also still at port…….In Southampton since mid December.

jinkobah likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

We’ll have to keep rooting for EV legislation and request it take effect mid-year instead of Jan 1 lol. Keep that 7500 for an extra few months.

4. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

I wrote my CA senators making an argument to keep the full $7500 credit for EVs with sub-40kWh batteries. It is environmentally more responsible to use smaller batteries---less materials to mine and recycle.

Right now they have bigger problems putting together a bill that can garner 50-senator support, but it can't hurt to contact them regardless.

wessy and jimmm18 like this.
  5. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Maybe they will backdate like the other places. I signed today. Should have it early next week! Happy new year everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

wessy, Tommm, insightman and 2 others like this.
  6. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Not my dealer... didn't even offer and was a stickler for the rules.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I wrote something to my senators too a month or so ago.. something asking them to reconsider that part of the bill...

9. Mine has been "At the port" since Dec. 14. No updates are killing me.

10. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

The administration claims they want to be sure disadvantaged areas are included in the new EV charging infrastructure. Someone should tell them that people in disadvantaged areas can't afford Teslas. The less-expensive, small-battery EVs don't have to haul around the extra weight of big batteries, so they can actually require less electricity to go the same distance, albeit with more stops for long-distance trips that many people seldom take.

Alf_W and MichaelC like this.
  11. Quiet Mini

At the UK port? It must be next to mine. Mini has not been able to tell me a vessel name yet. My best guess is they are going on the Atlas Leader which as of this morning is at port in Belgium. It should be loading our cars in the next couple of days in Southampton and then should arrive in Oxnard on 1/27.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Yep, the UK port or wherever it goes when you get the first "At Port" status. I'm in Texas, don't know at which port it will arrive.

14. Bemsha

Bemsha Member

It’ll come into Galveston. I’m in TX too Mine was at the UK port for 19 days, then 14 days via boat to Galveston, then I had it a week later.

wessy likes this.
  15. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Looks like they will get on the ship tomorrow and be in Oxnard by 1/25 (according to the current shipping spreadsheet). https://www.nykroro.com/documents/RTW-AFCON/RTWwk51.pdf

wessy and MichaelC like this.
  16. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

17. Quiet Mini

18. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Ahh... I guess they updated the spreadsheet and now it's a few days later.... darn.

19. Here…

IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG

Enjoying each and every drive in foggy, mild winter weather, in New England.

EV4TB, jinkobah, wessy and 4 others like this.
  20. None show stopping in Houston until the end is f February

21. Quiet Mini

I figure by the time mine gets off the boat and to my dealer it will be just under 3 months from the order date. I can’t complain one bit about that. Especially considering that I cancelled an ID4 order after getting an email from VW basically stating the car would be later than expected and cost more than when I ordered and they didn’t say when or how much.

wessy likes this.
  22. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Frustrating. Been there too. Hang in there.

jinkobah likes this.
  23. SC2021

SC2021 Member

They also use wallenius wilhelmesen for shipping: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/schedules. They have a boat leaving the 6th for Galveston, TX

wessy likes this.