Q4 E-Tron and Sportback debut and are fancy!

Discussion in 'Q4 e-tron' started by Domenick, Apr 14, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. pucksave

pucksave Member

There has to be some difference to justify the $7K+, other than fancier trim

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Tony S

Tony S Active Member

The “Top-view camera system” is a $500, and the Homelink is a $250 option on the Prestige line!?. Audi wants to squeeze every last $$. Audi dealers will have no inventory allocations for the Q4 from Audi; all incoming cars will be customer orders.

4. Tony S

Tony S Active Member

Chassis (control arms, sway bars, body cage), suspensions (struts, shocks & springs), interior sound insulation (double glass windows on front doors, ….).

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  5. SeanH

SeanH Active Member

There's plenty in the Euro spec of the Q4 that didn't get brought to the US too. Adaptive suspension, heat pump, colors, ventilated seats, etc.

6. Tony S

Tony S Active Member

Now I discover that the exterior color “Geyser Blue” is missing from the available color list on the Q4 US website. This is a bummer because it was on the color list assigned to the US in earlier option set; I’m willing to wait for that color.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. GDOG

GDOG Member

Anybody out there have an idea on when ordering will become available on the US site? Will this be place a $ deposit and wait format?

9. Tony S

Tony S Active Member

According to my local Audi dealer, this time around, a customer’ll actually order a Q4 from the factory and it’ll be delivered to his Audi dealer. There is no: deposit —> lock order —> may accept after arrival type of order.
    P.S. If we can’t get it before end of year, there is no hurry to get one for me (for tax purposes, and may get a better tax deal in ‘22)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
  10. GDOG

GDOG Member

Thanks Tony, that's good news, I hope that's the process. Maunfacturers are copying the Tesla model for good reason. That's how I purchased my MINI SE. I never stepped foot in the dealership until she arrived and I drove her home.