Windshield liquid capacity?

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Ohliuw, Nov 25, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Ohliuw

Ohliuw Active Member

With the snow back, I encountered an issue that I noticed last winter.

The liquid low light came on, so I filled up, but it only took about 1liter - a quarter gallon.

Is this normal?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Dan Albrich

Dan Albrich Well-Known Member

I think so. I've noticed the reservoir is unusually small (in my opinion). For my summer travel, I find myself feeling like I constantly have to fill it up.
    (One of the few things I don't like about Clarity)

Daniel M W and JFon101231 like this.
  4. MrFixit

MrFixit Well-Known Member

5. Daniel M W

Daniel M W Member

That is one of the few annoyances of the clarity. What I do is I carry a bottle of washer fluid in the trunk because it will always go empty in the worst moment. I keep the bottle tight with the straps on the right.

Unfortunately the US version does not include washer fluid indicator... or mine is broken?... (Is disappointing that they save money on that).

6. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

Us Canadians have that indicator, but you have power seat option that we do not have here. Honda knows what is more important for lazy Americans

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. If I wasn’t so lazy, I’d respond appropriately to your moronic statement.

coutinpe, Daniel M W and Alex800st like this.
  9. stacey burke

stacey burke Active Member

I got my Clarity July 2018 and have never added any washer cleaner. 2 oil changes where they may have added some I don't know.

10. Mowcowbell

Mowcowbell Well-Known Member

I never use windshield washer fluid... probably because I don't want micro-scratches in the glass. Washer fluid usually evaporates in the Oklahoma heat without me using it. I do keep a bottle of Meguiars Quik Wax and some microfiber cloths in the trunk in case I need to clean bug guts from the glass while on a road trip.

11. turtleturtle

turtleturtle Active Member

If you can do this at 65 mph going down the freeway, you have serious detailing skills.

12. To remove this ad click here.