The first electric Hummer

Discussion in 'Hummer EV' started by bwilson4web, Nov 2, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

Source: https://www.kreiselelectric.com/en/blog/kreisel-electric-and-arnold-schwarzenegger-present-the-worlds-first-electrified-hummer-h1/

September 19, 2017, Rainbach in Mühlkreis district
    On Tuesday evening, Arnold Schwarzenegger presented the world’s first electric Hummer from Kreisel Electric at the opening of the company’s new research and development center in Rainbach, Mühlkreis district, Upper Austria. “Kreisel Electric electrified my G-class last winter. And now a Hummer. ...

Bob Wilson

Domenick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Thanks. Amazing EV:cool:

4. I am sure Arnold was salivating when he first saw the new GM Hummer EV commercial video.

5. Some of us here thought GM should have paid Arnie whatever he wanted to help them promote this one. I'm a little torn about the idea, myself. I'm not sure the traditional Hummer crowd will want to "risk" going electric or how much they still identified with him.

In any case, I would like to see research into how effective the LeBron choice was in swaying buyers.

6. Hey, the traditional Hummer crowd WAS the CA elite. Then the well to do elsewhere bought the H2 and the pretend to be's bought the H3. And the real off-roaders stuck with their Jeeps and lifted trucks. I see the same pattern going forward with the new Hummer EV. Although you might see more Hollywood types actually going off-road with their Hummer EV.

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.