Birthday:
Oct 22, 1960 (Age: 63)
President/Owner, Dixon Schwabl Marketing

Share This Page

Mike Schwabl

New Member, Male, 63, from Rochester, New York

Mike Schwabl was last seen:
Oct 9, 2017
  • There are no messages on Mike Schwabl's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 22, 1960 (Age: 63)
    President/Owner, Dixon Schwabl Marketing
    What’s your passion? What drives you?

In my case, I guess that would be changing the world in some small way—one story at a time. I believe we all have the ability to use whatever we do for a living to positively impact others. I’ve built a career on telling the stories of people doing exactly that.

Every individual, every business, every non-profit has a story to tell. Mine is quite simple: good-hearted nuns instill a desire to do good in a young boy; English teacher encourages nerdy high school student to keep writing; young print journalist meets former TV journalist; the pair falls in love and builds successful marketing firm.

My wife, Lauren Dixon, and I are proud to say that today Dixon Schwabl employs more than 120 of the finest marketing professionals in the business. Of all the client accolades and awards we’ve been honored to receive over the past 30 years, the one we are most proud of is being recognized as a great place to work. After all, happy people are productive people who excel at making a difference for our clients.

So now I guess the question is, what difference can Dixon Schwabl make for you? Tell me your story.

(Oh, if you're wondering about the solar panels in my photo, that's my other passion. Did you know the Sun hits the Earth with enough energy in one hour to power every home and business on our planet for an entire year? We should talk.)