April 1
Home Page:
Pro-Driver, Instructor & Coach; Facilitator/Trainr

Share This Page

Chuck Hawks

New Member, Male, from Charlotte, NC

Chuck Hawks was last seen:
Nov 28, 2017
  • There are no messages on Chuck Hawks's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 1
    Home Page:
    http://www.teendrivingsolutions.org
    Pro-Driver, Instructor & Coach; Facilitator/Trainr
    If it has four contact patches, I teach it, coach it, or drive it...
    Retired pro-racer, still a Pro-Driver/Precision Driver Instructor & Coach, as well as Facilitator/Trainer/Speaker in the automotive and motorsport industries.
    In addition, I serve as the Chief Instructor & Chief Steward for the Ferrari Club of America - SE Region, and Curriculum Developer & Classroom Instructor for many HPDE organizations & Instructor Training programs, such as the National Corvette Museum, BMWCCA, etc.

I also run a 501(c)(3) non-profit: Teen Driving Solutions where we teach teens and their parents how to Arrive Alive Every Time They Drive!(TM) Driver's Ed teaches how to pass the test and the rules of the road (at best), where we teach how to actually DRIVE and do so safely. Currently, we have the best statistics for success (99.3%) in the industry with regard to our graduates avoiding any incidents or citations of any kind in the first four years after completing our program!

Most recently (early 2017) I started a drone-based aerial video/photo & information gathering company called On-High Aerial. We offer the best results in commercial and private aerial photo/video/inspection/recon services.